Favourite Avenger?

4/4/08

Excited about...1993?

So I happened upon a site talking about the new Breeders album coming out on Tuesday?! Had no idea. I had this notion that Kim Deal had just retired to Dayton, OH and was spending her nights at the local VFW drinking with old, crotchety dudes. But there it is. And after going to the Breeders' myspace page (the Breeders have a myspace page) and listening to some of the songs I have to say that I'm actually excited about it. Check it out if you were ever a Breeders or even Pixies fan. My favorite track so far is located HERE.

I never have listened to Title TK (their third record from 2002). I guess by then I had moved on to other things. There were The Amps of course and their re
cord rules but I heard mixed reviews of Title TK and didn't bother. They were putting albums out like Marvel put out the "Civil War" issues (insert comic nerd chuckle here).

But, there you go. New Breeders. And while we're at it, check out the following picture of the Pixies. Look how YOUNG they are!!! Man, Frank Black looks 17!!!



No comments: