Favourite Avenger?

5/8/09

NEW Product Review! To Boldly Eat...

Can't say I'm surprised another new movie gets another limited edition cereal. BW reviewed the Indiana Jones Cereal a while ago and here comes another one. Star Trek Cereal comes at you with spiral galaxies of oats and FIVE different marshmallows: Planet Earth, Planet Vulcan, and three different colored Delta Shields. Overall, the cereal is decent. It's basically your average Lucky Charms clone. It runs about average on the MIM (Minutes In Milk) Test. I think that I liked the chocolate puffs in the Indy cereal slightly better. There are definitely better cereals than this one out there but if you are a Trekkie, or just a little curious, then give this a taste. The box will go quickly. Back to the Orion scale (out of 5), this one gets a 3. I'm going to leave movie talk out of this post. Maybe if I get to the theater I'll come back atcha. Later, dudes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will watch littlebit so you can see the movie. Here's a weird thing, the word verification for this post is "cystr" -- weird huh? -- kmr