Favourite Avenger?

6/2/09

Heh #6

Reading an article about GM the other day, I realized that "Chevrolet Citation" is an absolutely horRENdous name for a car. Seriously? Who thought that was a good idea? Plus, I doubt that thing could get fast enough to even GET a citation.

I mean, I know the Chevy Nova didn't sell in Latino markets but I can let that slide. Maybe the execs weren't bilingual (if you don't already know this little tidbit, Nova translates into Spanish as "It does not go"). Maybe they were but still thought it sounded badass. That still doesn't excuse the Citation. Sheesh.

Well, here is my Top Ten of Stupidest Names to EVER Give a Car (in no particular order). And, as always, you are welcome. And feel free to add your own in the comments section.

1) Lincoln Assassination
2) Oldsmobile POS
3) Nissan LeMon
4) GMC WTF
5) Infiniti Andbeyond
6) Ford 9/11
7) Mercedes-Benz Fourth Reich
8) Cadillac Ackackackackackack
9) Saab Story
10) Volvo Vulva

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow...

Anonymous said...

Cadillac Ackackackack. Snort!