Favourite Avenger?

11/11/09

Heh #10

So, I had the Stevie Wonder episode of "The Cosby Show" running around in my head today. Most likely bumping into things, you know what I'm sayin? Heh.

BUT, I thought I would challenge you all to see if you can get what each family member says that gets recorded into Stevie's keyboard. I will attempt to "white them out" with font color. Highlight them for the answers. Any challenges to my ridiculously accurate pop culture knowledge will be listened to and then dismissed.

NOTE: Sondra and Elvin not present in the studio and Olivia was not around yet...


Dr. Huxtable: "Baby"
Mrs. Huxtable, Esq.: "La"
Denise: " I don't know what to say"
Theo: "Jammin' on the one"
Vanessa: "Robert"
Rudy: "she imitated a giraffe noise"

Don't worry if you couldn't get them all. I'm just that awesome.
Now, if only there were some way to make this talent profitable...

No comments: