Favourite Avenger?

2/13/09

Totally AWESOME!

I am officially freaking out. I found myself in Target yesterday hopping up and down like an idiot. This came after seeing a cover of Cormac McCarthy's book, "The Road", that had a picture of Viggo Mortensen on it and said "Now a major motion picture".

All I can say is...NO HWAY!!!
For anyone who liked "No Country for Old Men" this is a must-read.
For anyone who likes post-apocalyptic stories this is a must-read.
For anyone who is awesome like me this is a must-read.

I've seen a half-dozen production stills and it looks amazing. I'll leave it to you to search yourself so I don't drop any spoilers on you. It looks like they will alter the story a little bit (but when does Hollywood NOT do that?) but I am still 100% stoked. IMDB did not have a US release date but it opens in Argentina in June...huh? Regardless, "Watchmen" will probably hold my attention until this comes out anyway. So AWESOME!

DUDE!

No comments: