Favourite Avenger?

6/24/08

The DEWmocratic Process

I have wrestled with this for about 2 weeks now. But I think I have made my final decision.

As previously mentioned, Mountain Dew is having a contest to determine a new flavor. The contestants are VOLTAGE, SUPERNOVA, and REVOLUTION.

The rundown:
VOLTAGE: Raspberry Citrus with Ginseng. You taste the Raspberry up front and then a slight aftertaste of ginseng.

SUPERNOVA: Strawberry Melon with Ginseng. Not overpowering but still strawberry melon. Turns out to be much, much better than the Melon Mello Yello from years ago.
REVOLUTION: Wild Berry with Ginseng. Not bad. Just not that good?

I thought at first that Voltage was my thang. Then I had the shot by shot comparison as seen in the photo. After that, I thought Revolution was it.

But my final decision is VOLTAGE. And in true BW fashion I give it an Orion Rating.



I give it only 3 Orions because it's just not going to knock off the original anytime soon but it has enough kick to be a Mountain Dew flavor and the Raspberry Citrus was a better option than reaching for a Strawmelon soda when it's hot.

Don't forget to vote at dewmocracy.com

No comments: